LEAVE YOUR WORRIES BEHIND.....
Protect your family BEFORE something happens. Borrowing money is a part of life, and you want to borrow wisely. When you purchase a car, there can be a large balance and/or payment amount. If something happens to the borrower, will there be enough money to continue to make the payments? Here are some products that can help make sure your family is protected.
Credit Life/Credit Disability Insurance
What would happen if you died suddenly? Would you leave your family financially protected? This is a serious question that takes some serious thought....it's something that we don't like to think about. However, if you can take the time to get a car loan, then the time you take to think about protecting your family is just as important.
- Life Insurance - at an affordable cost, you can insure your loan so that if you die before it is paid off, the remaining balance will not become a burden for your family.
- Disability Insurance - no one plans on having an accident or illness, but these things do occur. If you can't work and make your loan payment, who will? Do you want to worry about getting well AND making a payment? You can add disability insurance to your loan payment, so that it will be paid for you if you are out of work due to accident or illness.
PROTECT your family before it's too late!
You can protect yourself if your car is totaled.... The value your insurance company will place on your car may be substantially less than the amount that you owe. In the event that your vehicle is stolen, accidentally damaged beyond repair, or otherwise declared a total loss, your insurance company pays the actual cash value of the vehicle at the time of loss, NOT what the vehicle is really worth to you!
You remain liable for the difference between your insurance company's settlement and the balance of your loan. This deficiency, added to the amount of your deductible, time lost from work, rental car costs, replacement vehicle, and other expenses can easily be thousands of dollars - money that comes out of your pocket.
Benefits and eligibility may include:
- All risk protection for new and used vehicles
- Protection for the term of your loan up to 84 months
- Protection for vehicles valued up to $100,000 at time of purchase
- Deductible up to $1,000
- GAP Plus option that includes a $1,000 down payment credit
Talk to your Loan Officer when you apply for your next vehicle loan - get the protection you need for a low cost.
HUB GAP provides you with:
- Security: You can ease the financial burden associated with the loss of your vehicle
- Protection: Your credit rating and the value of your vehicle are protected
- Stability: You are assured a positive financial transition when it is needed most
- Peace of Mind: Your worries about further financial loss are minimized
Route 66 Extended Warranty
Route 66 Warranty has a complete line of coverage designed to keep your vehicle on the road. Even the most reliable vehicle can develop mechanical problems, that's when people depend on Route 66 Warranty. No matter where you travel in the United States, we protect you against major mechanical expenses, and there is NO DEDUCTIBLE on covered parts and labor. All of our plans come with 24 hour/7 days a week Emergency Road Service.
- Flat Tire Assistance
- Battery Jump starting
- Lock-out Service
- Concierge Service
- Minor Adjustments
Call a Loan Officer at Brewer Federal Credit Union for complete details and costs. It's a great way to protect your vehicle investment.
AUTO INSURANCE - Check out the coverage and cost of auto insurance with EQUINOX Insurance - a company that specializes in doing business with credit union members.