As part of our Membership Assistance Program (MAP) in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Brewer Federal Credit Union members may choose to skip a payment. There are currently no fees to skip a payment.
- All loan types are eligible, and there is no fee to participate.
- Interest will continue to accrue on your loan(s) during the month you choose to skip, and the skipped payment will be added to the end of the loan.
- Life, Disability, and Gap Insurance, if applicable, will cease as determined by the original loan term.
- Taking advantage of this Skip-A-Payment program will not exclude you from our normal Skip-A-Payments.
- You may skip up to two payments. Please indicate which two months you would like to skip on the form.
Simply complete the online form, or download the form and either drop it off at one of our Brewer Federal Credit Union branch locations, mail, fax, or email it to us. It’s that easy! A loan officer will do the rest.