Youth Up to age 12
A youth 12 and under can open a savings account with Brewer Federal Credit Union.
A minimum $5.00 opening deposit required.
The minor must provide proof of his/her tax identification number.
The account must have a parent or Guardian (would need to provide proof of Guardianship) on account.
Visit one of our branches today to open a youth account.
Teen, ages 13-17
Teen savings account at Brewer FCU can be opened with a minimum of $5.00 and either proof his/her tax identification number and state issued ID if applicable.The account must have a parent or Guardian (would need to provide proof of Guardianship) on account.
Teen Checking accounts are available for members ages 13-17. They are a great tool for teaching responsible use of financial services! Teen and parents can monitor account activity through Online Banking, Mobile Banking or iTalk Banking.
Plus, our FREE checking services:
- NO Minimum Balance required
- NO Monthly Fee
- FREE Nationwide Shared Branching
- FREE ATM (Surf) Network Fees
- FREE Remote Capture (Deposit checks straight from your smartphone)
- Member Privilege (Overdraft service)
- FREE iTalk (Audio response banking)