Ending Hunger Campaign 2020

Brewer Federal Credit Union is pleased to join the Maine Credit Union League again in 2020.

Credit unions across Maine are dedicated to making a difference in their communities and collectively participate in the Maine Credit Unions’ Campaign for Ending Hunger. The Campaign has raised over $9.4 million since 1990 – $832,333 in 2019 alone – with 100% of all funds raised going to organizations in Maine fighting food insecurity.

Between now and July 4th, every dollar donated up to $100,000 will be matched by Synergent.  The matching funds will go directly to Good Shepard Food Bank along with 25% of your donation.  The remaining 75% of your donation will stay local.  By choosing Brewer Federal Credit Union when you donate, your funds will go to local food cupboards in Brewer and Holden.